Game stuck on Quest Mode - Screen of rewards

Malkovich

Question

Hello!

After successfully finishing a quest, my party crashed during rewards distribution, specifically when Seelah is about to receive her card, a Iomedae blessing when leveling up from LVL 33 to 34, if I remember correctly. Everyone else receives their cards normally, but as Seelah doesn't get hers, the game is stuck on this screen. I can go back to the Main Menu, it's not like the game completely froze. Any thoughts? My PFID is B835362AA5C67BCB # 2241 and here goes other specs:

Thanks for the help.

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? Android/iPad, etc. 
  • iPAD
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.
  • iOS 10.1.1 (14B100)
  • What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.
  • iPad Air 2
  • What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)
  • B835362AA5C67BCB # 2241 

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on?
  • No and no.
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)
  • Quest mode
  • Characters in Party
  • Seelah, Lini, Merisiel, Kyra and Ezren
  • Location of each character
  •  - -
  • Turn Order
  • - -
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?
  • It is on quest mode, Legendary, but I can't recall turn orders nor wildcard powers...
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)
  • - -
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)
  • - -
  • Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it?
  • - -
  • Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)
  • - -

5 answers to this question

Quest mode is saved locally so you have to emtynthe save folder by your self if you want to start from the Beginning.

My personal experience with ques mode is.

Use only characters at the same level. Don't allow character to be death after scenario. Using that combination of rules I managed to get to level 40.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

Thank you so much, Hannibal_PJV.

I assumed that the saved files were stored in a cloud interface, but it seems that it doesn't applies to the Quest Mode. After re-installing the application on the iOS (no way to manually delete just the save, thanks Apple...) the problem indeed went away.

Thanks again, I'll stick to your other suggestions as well.

The story mode is saved in the cloud and quest mode will be eventually. I was Also expecting that quest mode would Also be in the cloud, but some post in the Forum proved my quessing wrong. It may be one reason why quest mode is halt at this moment. It will be easier for dev to fix quest mode problems if and when They can get access to save files Also in that mode.