Sign in to follow this  
TheStubbs

Missing Red Dice

Question

I purchased the Rise of the Runelords bundle when the game first came out. I didn't have my phone or tablet for ages and only recently got to reinstall the game and I see that I don't have the red dice included in the bundle. Is that normal?

8 answers to this question

Can we get your PFID so we can take a look and see what is going on? If you go to options and then go to settings you'll see you PFID displayed at the bottom.

Hi thanks

It is DAB87535BDB1CB36. Everything else is unlocked as far as I can tell, I just know for certain that I don't have the red dice at all. (It wasn't included when I purchased it)

Hi thanks

It is DAB87535BDB1CB36. Everything else is unlocked as far as I can tell, I just know for certain that I don't have the red dice at all. (It wasn't included when I purchased it)

Fixed, you'll have to restart the app.

Not sure if this will work, but I also bought the bundle and need the red dice.

PFID 17E056D358F75C2D

Are people who bough the bundle before dice skins were added supposed to get the red die? If that is the case, I'm also missing them.

PFID-141DBD51FD7F535C

Are people who bough the bundle before dice skins were added supposed to get the red die? If that is the case, I'm also missing them.

Everyone who successfully updated their app to 1.0.3.7 should have received six red dice, regardless of whether or not they purchased the RoTR bundle.

It was only from 1.0.3.8 onward, that you need to have purchased the bundle to get the dice added to your account.

Ah okay, I think both those patches might have come out during a period I wasn't playing, which probably explains why I don't have the red die.

PFID-141DBD51FD7F535C

Everyone who successfully updated their app to 1.0.3.7 should have received six red dice, regardless of whether or not they purchased the RoTR bundle.

It was only from 1.0.3.8 onward, that you need to have purchased the bundle to get the dice added to your account.

Are you saying we needed to log in during that specific patch to get the dice?