Update 10/14 prob

Blackcloud

Question

I downloaded the update on 10/14. After update I saw a new $9.99 purchase I also grabbed. I was in the middle of the "here comes the flood" quest and finished it (I had already purchased Rise of the Runelords a fee months ago)

Now I don't have access to any Rise of the Runelords stuff. The game says I have to buy it. I also haven't seen anything from the 9.99 purchase

Anyone else have thus problem? I will give it a few days to see if it is a bug

4 answers to this question

Have you tried logging out/in of your account? Not sure what platform you are on, but I hear the account might need reconnected sometimes if missing content.

Your other post says Ipad. So check that you are connected to gamecenter as per this post.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/89434-please-read-ios-10-upgrade-issues/

Edited by Pengw1n

Have you tried logging out/in of your account? Not sure what platform you are on, but I hear the account might need reconnected sometimes if missing content.

Your other post says Ipad. So check that you are connected to gamecenter as per this post.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/89434-please-read-ios-10-upgrade-issues/

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately this did not help.  I have emailed technically support.

Hope it is a quick resolution.

Blackcloud