Question

System Info:

IPad Air

IOS 10

Game patch level 1.1.4

Per a death - NO

Pass Play - NO

ID: Star-Gazer-Wag

I have a four character group that has been exclusively Questing (never been in Story Mode) that I would like to move to Story Mode. However, when I go to build a new Story Party, the Four Characters are not in the Character Inventory slider! All Characters have nicknames.

[EDIT] secondary question removed to post alone.

I'm happy to see the progress in the overall story, but this new wrinkle is troubling. When Quest Mode was broken (no rewards given) I stopped playing as I had finished AP3. This bug killls Quest Mode as it appears to be impossible to move between Modes,

Help would be appreciated!

Rick

Edited by strgzr

3 answers to this question

This is normal and expected behaviour.

The character progression is completely different between the two modes, so there wouldn't really be any sensible way of integrating characters from one mode to the other.

Hmmmm..... While I appreciate your reply, I don't consider this "Normal" and certainly not "Expected". While this may be the way it is, the limitation needs to be made clear from the start.

Oh well, onward and upward!

This is normal and expected behaviour.

The character progression is completely different between the two modes, so there wouldn't really be any sensible way of integrating characters from one mode to the other.

This.  Even though the actual character saves are pretty much the same between the two modes, you'll run into some bonkers progression issues.

Story mode doesn't know about the feats and powers you select after gaining XP and leveling up, and will give them to you all over again after completing scenarios.

Quest mode doesn't know about your scenario completions, and will start leveling you up as if you arrived with 0 XP.

Seems like it would be fun to have double the feats, right?  Well.., not after you've already selected them all and the game wants you to chose another.  Guaranteed game-breaker.  ;)