Wand of enervation disappeard

ertho

Question

Hi,

I fought the  boss in a legendary scenario Trouble in Sandpoint, during the fight I used the wand of enervation with Ezren (by the way it's bugged at the moment it rolls 2d4 instead of 1d4+4) and my phone crashed.

I had to restart the game, my game restarted before the roll of the 2d4 from Wand of enervation, I won the fight and the scenario. After that at the deck management screen my wand of enervation had disappeared (Ezren had only 2 items on 3). As it's a scenario reward I can't earn it anymore with this team so please help me !

Here are my tags :

Ertho#9405

PFID-C3D7EB73264D0AD6

Ver-641-20160926

Thank you.

PS : sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker...

2 answers to this question

As it's a scenario reward I can't earn it anymore with this team so please help me !

I don't know if they'll be able to restore your Wand, but you *should* be able to select it in AD5, if you end up with insufficient items at Deck Rebuild. I understand it's not much of a consolation.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I tried but the Wand of enervation is not available in the item card list :(

I switched item with my second team to get back the wand but now it's my second team who doesn't have it anymore... I hope this bug won't appear again.