Question about retrain character and party management

Sorry,im new here in this type of game.I purchased this game long time ago but havent finish it and haven't reach until late game.

1. Is it normal for someone to retrain their character often enough in the game to change the build ? like if i want to change grieving mother cipher to backlash beldam build or Kana as the ambassador's apprentice,there is no other way other than retrain your character so that you can change stats build.am i right ? and if its like that,what about our money (ingame),because it use a lot of money to retrain character and is it really important to use money for that..? 

2. In party management,i can dismiss and recruit char.if i take kana first as my companion,i can dismiss him and take another party companion and i can dismiss maybe my new companion and recruit kana again whenever i want ?

Sorry,im new here in this type of game.I purchased this game long time ago but havent finish it and haven't reach until late game.

1. Is it normal for someone to retrain their character often enough in the game to change the build ? like if i want to change grieving mother cipher to backlash beldam build or Kana as the ambassador's apprentice,there is no other way other than retrain your character so that you can change stats build.am i right ? and if its like that,what about our money (ingame),because it use a lot of money to retrain character and is it really important to use money for that..? 

2. In party management,i can dismiss and recruit char.if i take kana first as my companion,i can dismiss him and take another party companion and i can dismiss maybe my new companion and recruit kana again whenever i want ?

1. Money is only a problem at the start. In my last playthrough I had almost 200k when the game finished.

Yes, you can. In inns or at the Stronghold you can dismiss and (re)recruit characters as many times as you like.

• Like 1

at the early game,is it important to retrain your character to a certain build or  money is more useful in other things ? i mean in 'hard' difficulty is it really important to use money for to retrain char in early game other than buying other things such as potion. 

You can set it so that companions start at level one and let you pick all of their abilities other than their first one. Its in the Options menu I believe. This would alleviate needing to retrain any of the story companions ever, unless at some point you wanted to train them in an all new direction.

The only things I spend money on early is to add a burning lash to whatever fine quality or above weapon I use, make up some weapons with Spirit Slaying and a burning lash, and to buy the boots from the Crucible Knights with consecrated ground on crit. That and maybe some food. Never bought any potions ever.

Cash is plentiful just sell loot. It's especially beneficial to kill everything at Raedric's Keep and sell all the armor, that cash sets you up for the whole game.

• Like 1

You can set it so that companions start at level one and let you pick all of their abilities other than their first one. Its in the Options menu I believe. This would alleviate needing to retrain any of the story companions ever, unless at some point you wanted to train them in an all new direction.

The only things I spend money on early is to add a burning lash to whatever fine quality or above weapon I use, make up some weapons with Spirit Slaying and a burning lash, and to buy the boots from the Crucible Knights with consecrated ground on crit. That and maybe some food. Never bought any potions ever.

Cash is plentiful just sell loot. It's especially beneficial to kill everything at Raedric's Keep and sell all the armor, that cash sets you up for the whole game.

wow.i just knew about that option you can set companion start at level 1.thanks for that !