Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I have some bad Framerate drop

Fps

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

marietto86

marietto86

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone,

2days ago i bought Pillars of Eternity (and it seems to be a very good game), but i have some fps problems.

I only played 1-2hours, at the beginning of the game when the caravan stop, when it's full of people around the game starts to have some fps drop... instead when i was in the cavern nothing to say, everything was Ok.

Later, when i arrived at Gilded Vale and i went to the Black Hound's inn, Omg it started to go slooooowly, a lot of fps drop :(

i tried to put everything on low settings, no vsync, no antialiasing, even with the lowest resolution it lags.

What could be the problem? Is there any solution?

My Pc Spec:

Windows 10 (updated)

Nvidia Gtx 760 (driver updated)

Intel i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz

8gb Ram DD3

Yeah it's not a super pc, but even so bad... every other games that i am playing works fine.

Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users