Sign in to follow this  
Olendo

HumbleBundle Code fail

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey Olendo,

Did you enter the code in-game? If you go into settings there is a "Enter Voucher" section. That is where you can input the code.

Thanks!

Whats this at obsidian.net?

I've also ran into this problem! I remembered to put the hyphens in with the redeem code and am on a stable Internet connection. After I hit Redeem, the window says to please wait and remains on the screen, unresponsive.

I am running the most current update of the app on Android 5.0.2

I didn't realize i wouldn't be able to use the same account on my ipad and android devices (just got a new to me ipad).  I redeemed code on ipad, but the game is crashing after two or three moves and i haven't even been able to use the chests that i redeemed.  is there anyway to port those creds to my android?

I didn't realize i wouldn't be able to use the same account on my ipad and android devices (just got a new to me ipad).  I redeemed code on ipad, but the game is crashing after two or three moves and i haven't even been able to use the chests that i redeemed.  is there anyway to port those creds to my android?

Hey Tekcas0327,

Sure thing, if you could give me the PFID# on both accounts and I can transfer them over. 

Whats this at obsidian.net?