Will there be cross platform play?

Hello, I'm a brand new beginner to this wonderful tabletop game, and I have been hooked on this game for the last 2 days. Since I'm outside of the US and I'm using an Android tablet. I can't get the means to top up for gold. so I wonder if I i get an Ipad and sign on there using the same account I register for the Android tablet. would I still get the same account? or it's gonna be  a new one, and in the future, when this game eventually is released on Steam, there would be a account link right ? In short, I want to spend money on this game :p

Adding more characters definitely changes the game experience.  Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses and deserves an individual play-style, and learning these ins and outs is a large part of what I find fun about the game.  But picking up more adventures means being able to advance your characters further, which is also quite enticing.

Whichever you choose, I'm sure you'll continue to have a great time.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."