Quest stuck

snihctuh

Question

I'm doing a solo quest with Kyra. I'm at the shrine of Lamashtu and the scenario power is add 1d4 to goblins.

When I load up the quest file there's a bugbear face up on the pile and a die rolls and then I'm stuck. I had to forfeit to be able to try and do quests again. 

2 answers to this question

Bumping this up because this has happened to me multiple times, at least 3 from recent memory. I have seen it with different characters, but always the goblin power and always the shrine of lamashtu (assuming that is the one thatdeals 2 damage for revealing a blessing)

Bumping this up because this has happened to me multiple times, at least 3 from recent memory. I have seen it with different characters, but always the goblin power and always the shrine of lamashtu (assuming that is the one thatdeals 2 damage for revealing a blessing)

The Shrine to Lamashtu thing may or may not be a coincidence. Otherwise, the bug with the Goblin difficulty increase is well reported, but as a temporary work-around you should just evade playing this power altogether.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.