So while playing Attack on Sandpoint, Legendary, Merisiel was at the Swallowtail Festival when Kyra ran into Ripnugget at the Cathedral. Merisiel goes to temporarily close the festival, which is defeat or acquire the next card, which was the Goblin Raider Henchmen. After defeating the Henchmen, the game asked if I wanted to close the location. I thought this opportunity would have been lost when temporarily closing, but I guess you can do so as the card does say you can. So lock out to locations in one encounter with a henchmen and villain simultaneously. So the next card is a damn item, that Merisiel could not acquire, so she cold not close the location neither permanently nor temporarily. Luckily Kyra was able to defeat Ripnugget, but alas he had 2 locations to run instead of 1.

So while playing Attack on Sandpoint, Legendary, Merisiel was at the Swallowtail Festival when Kyra ran into Ripnugget at the Cathedral. Merisiel goes to temporarily close the festival, which is defeat or acquire the next card, which was the Goblin Raider Henchmen. After defeating the Henchmen, the game asked if I wanted to close the location. I thought this opportunity would have been lost when temporarily closing, but I guess you can do so as the card does say you can. So lock out to locations in one encounter with a henchmen and villain simultaneously. So the next card is a damn item, that Merisiel could not acquire, so she cold not close the location neither permanently nor temporarily. Luckily Kyra was able to defeat Ripnugget, but alas he had 2 locations to run instead of 1.

This is a bug. Failing to acquire the item should've still granted you the Temp CLose as you DID defeat the Goblin Raider.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.