Bug: Card reward outside of visible area

Fenris-42

Question

I brought the barbarian and the medic (the arab woman) to quest mode (medium difficulty). Barbarian level from 3 to 5, medic from 1 to 3. So both got a card reward but a different one. After i won I got to choose my reward for the medic (first) and the barb (second). The bard was first in turn order so it was left. Which means the righthand char got to choose first. Anyway, the first one worked. Then I got the reward for the barb (an ally) and the card left the visible area upwards. If I click it fast enough it leaves in its revealed state but I cannot see or click it. (I see the glitter from the revealed card).

At this point the option button does not work and the green arrow does not work either. It kills quest mode since I cannot do any thing.

I tested grabbing a different card reward for the medic and nothing changed. I tested closing the back, putting it in the background and restarting the ipad. Nothing made any difference. Turning the ipad did not solve it either.

If the upcoming patch does not change this it would be nice to have someone un**** my device :-). I think I have seen mods answer about sending account info to the devs?

Device: the newest ipad.

2 answers to this question

Thanks for the info!

I did only look at "known issues and workarounds" but you are right, a bug that sound like mine is supposed to be squashed in the next patch. So at least I had good timing with my game breaker :-)