Quest mode crash

Brittas

Question

Stuck on a serious crash issue.

Playing Quest Mode, completed scenario - heroes of differing levels. Ezren has levelled and gained a card, Seelah has levelled and gained an item. Click continue.

I can select Ezren and his card appears okay. 

Click continue...

Seelah's card appears and then shoots up off screen, so it is no longer visible. I can't click on the settings tab or the continue, as both are ghosted out. The exclamation is still over Seelah's head. There is no card to click on so I am stuck.

I restarted app - also switched off effects to see if that makes a difference. But everytime I go back into Quest Mode it goes to the victory screen again, and I am once again stuck with Seelah's card disappearing off the screen. 

Please tell me there is some kind of workaround or patch in progress, because I have put stupid hours into the Quest Mode, and now it is completely inaccessible... 

3 answers to this question

Use only same level characters at this moment. I am at level 16 in quest mode at this moment and only problem is that iPad owerheating so badly that it hangs on and I have to give it time to cool down, untill I can keep on playing...

There Are some Many problems with different level characters that I would leave that untill we get update that says that that part is fixed.

Also make a zip file From your save files and send it to the developers, so that They can find out why different level characters cause so much problems.

Yeah, I'd read there were problems with differing level characters, but wasn't sure if fixed. Played a few games with mixed levels and everything working fine, levelling all fine. It was just this one game, and now I can't progress beyond the frozen screen with the missing item card that Seelah should be receiving.

Guess I just need to be patient for a fix... and at least means I can let my iPad have a break and cool down... :( Still sad though and hope this isn't going to cause permanent damage to my progess.