Sign in to follow this  
gamerdad

Valeros teamwork skill not working

Question

5 answers to this question

This is automatic, you don't have to chose it. Or at least it was automatic in the beta. I will test it later, but ther was not reason to change that so I supose that it still is automatic.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

When I watched my fiancee play, when a character initiated a combat in the same location as Valeros, there was an immediate image of a hand-shaking icon, and a d4 appeared alongside her Strength die.  She didn't have to do anything.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Yeah, I see the handshake icon

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

Honestly, it scared me the first time I saw it.  I glanced over just as she encountered a monster and I'm all like, "WHOA!!  What was THAT that just flashed across the screen?"  My fiancee said, "That's Valeros' ability..."  "Oooooooh right."

It's kind of a no-win.  If the handshake lasted a bit longer, the people who'd never seen it before would be happy, but everyone who was used to it would find the extra delay unpleasant.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."