This is the World Map

PinkRose

Question

This is the World Map help tip showed up after completing Brigandoom! directing me to next select Brigandoom!

So it either needs to references Poison Pill or pop up before the first scenario.

I recommend changing reference to Poison Pill since Brigandoom! is already select when you start the Story.

5 answers to this question

This is the World Map help tip showed up after completing Brigandoom! directing me to next select Brigandoom!

So it either needs to references Poison Pill or pop up before the first scenario.

I recommend changing reference to Poison Pill since Brigandoom! is already select when you start the Story.

Thanks for pointing this out, Rose!

I agree that's how it's written Tootzo, I don't think it should be written that way.

You don't get to choose what scenario you play the first time anyway, so just skip it or simplify it that first time.

No point in telling a new player "You can choose which scenario you want to play on this map, but actually you can't because you don't have a choice right now".

Wait until after you beat it so there is an actual choice between Brigadoom! and Poison Pill.