Character icons missing / glitched in assigning to locations

rshah21

Question

Restarting Brigandoom! with a six character party. I go in to assign characters to location, but character icons are missing from top red bar. Instead, one character icon appears in center of screen. If I drag to a location, the same character is assigned to that location twice.

6 answers to this question

Restarting Brigandoom! with a six character party. I go in to assign characters to location, but character icons are missing from top red bar. Instead, one character icon appears in center of screen. If I drag to a location, the same character is assigned to that location twice.

Have you already beaten Brigandoom! with a different party? Is this new party completely new characters?

Had not beaten Brigandoom yet.  I had played the tutorial and then started Brigandoom.  I lost a first run through it as I ran out of turns.  I put the iPad aside, came back to the app, launched it, hit continue, and ran into the glitch.  This may be tied to another bug I reported when character portraits are missing / not scrollable on an iPad Pro.  

Screenshot here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mngwvgs6rovu58/Photo%20Apr%2028%2C%2014%2003%2033.png?dl=0

Had not beaten Brigandoom yet.  I had played the tutorial and then started Brigandoom.  I lost a first run through it as I ran out of turns.  I put the iPad aside, came back to the app, launched it, hit continue, and ran into the glitch.  This may be tied to another bug I reported when character portraits are missing / not scrollable on an iPad Pro.  

Screenshot here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mngwvgs6rovu58/Photo%20Apr%2028%2C%2014%2003%2033.png?dl=0

Very odd, if you quit and came back was the issue still there?

I am having this problem as well.  

I have an iPad Air 2 and I'm on the latest iOS 9.3.1.  I have bought the bundle, so I have four characters in my party right now.

In the 3rd scenario, I cannot get passed assigning characters locations. Some icons are missing, then when I try to drag them on a location, they duplicate and I cannot start the scenario.

I have restarted the app and restarted my iPad several times to no avail. Right now the game is unplayable as I cannot get passed this screen and play the 3rd scenario.

Very odd, if you quit and came back was the issue still there?

Yes. If I force quit the app or power cycle the iPad, this is still an issue