Crazy High Defense/Damage on Mobs?

arkadu111

Question

Hi there! This is my first play-through and I've been enjoying it a lot so far.

One not-so-minor issue: 

I keep getting mobs that either hit for insane amounts of damage (ie. skeleton that hits for 700-1000) or mobs that have insane defenses (218 on an Animat, screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/5reabb6x9/.)

From looking around, this seems to be some sort of a duplication issue on frequent saving. I'm told a full save/re-load should fix this but nothing I've done so far has worked. 

I managed to get around the insane skeletons because they died easy and could be CCd. This animat is completely unkillable though. =/

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

I have the same problem with Magrans Faithful. Deflection, for instance, keeps getting higher and higher on soldiers and druids. Now at 180/170. Nearly impossible. I am also looking for a fix.

edit: 200+ now.  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: Had to stop playing. Very disappointing.

Edited by Lleorq
  • Like 1

I have the same problem with Magrans Faithful. Deflection, for instance, keeps getting higher and higher on soldiers and druids. Now at 180/170. Nearly impossible. I am also looking for a fix.

edit: 200+ now.  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: Had to stop playing. Very disappointing.

I would like to submit my save file but it is too big to be uploaded, 7.8 MB and zipping it only reduces it to 7.4 MB. 

I have similar situation. For example I can't complete "Magran's Faithful' quest because Priests of Magran with their 'Storm of Holy Fire' spell, literally crushing all my team (14 lvl) within 15 seconds! I'm not joking. Same situation in the Iron Flail Fort so I can't play this anymore. :/