Dialogue starts from middle of sentence (Secrets of the Tacan)

Guest FlorianGh

Question

Guest FlorianGh

It's the same bug as I encountered when I first finished PoE (the only difference is that they happened in ending slides). All the dialogue from this quest only starts from middle or end of the sentence.

Edited by FlorianGh

2 answers to this question

Heya FlorianGh,

Thanks for posting on the forums. Fortunately this is a known issue, and it's in our database.

This bug in particular has been a doozy, and has been pretty hard to pinpoint the exact cause. It's one of the bugs that we've fixed several times, but it keeps coming back with a vengeance, caused by something entirely different.  :sweat:

Thanks for being patient with this bug! 

I try my very best.

Guest FlorianGh

Heya FlorianGh,

Thanks for posting on the forums. Fortunately this is a known issue, and it's in our database.

This bug in particular has been a doozy, and has been pretty hard to pinpoint the exact cause. It's one of the bugs that we've fixed several times, but it keeps coming back with a vengeance, caused by something entirely different.  :sweat:

Thanks for being patient with this bug! 

No worries but I also have another reported bug about the combat log/dialogue log that resets in size everytime I restart the game. That is annoying.