Bardic Performance

PinkRose

Question

This is specifically about Bardic Performance, but really it's about any time you are acquiring cards into your hand from the discard.

When you pick a card from your hand, it says discard. And then it shows the list of cards from your discard.

If you look at a card, Full size, you can't drag it. You have to minimize it back, then drag it down.

It would be great if when you selected a card and it went full size, there was an option to the right called ACQUIRE maybe and you just select that and it sends it to your hand.

Same thing could be used when you are sending cards from your discard to your deck.

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

This is specifically about Bardic Performance, but really it's about any time you are acquiring cards into your hand from the discard.

When you pick a card from your hand, it says discard. And then it shows the list of cards from your discard.

If you look at a card, Full size, you can't drag it. You have to minimize it back, then drag it down.

It would be great if when you selected a card and it went full size, there was an option to the right called ACQUIRE maybe and you just select that and it sends it to your hand.

Same thing could be used when you are sending cards from your discard to your deck.

I have a bug in for this I submitted recently. :)  I believe in consistency and having contextual buttons everywhere!

• Like 1