Crash on startup

Big_Stank

Question

AMD Phenom II X4 945 Processor 3.00 GHz

4.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

Windows 7 Home premium

ATI Radeon HD 4800

Hello and thank you for taking time to address my issue. I have been playing the game for a while now with White March 2 installed and there seemed to be no issues. Eventually, the game started lagging, stuttering , and altogether freezing entirely (forcing me to manually reset the pc). This lead me down the path of finding updates for my graphics driver, which resulted in the game completely failing to launch (while changing my desktop home screen into a very low resolution) and displaying the error message I attached.

I have tried for hours to work around the issue and finally managed to update the driver to a point where the game managed to load up but the resolution was extremely low and the game window was very small.

I have no idea whats going on or what to do anymore.

1 answer to this question

Hey Big_Stank,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us! What platform are you playing the game from? If you are on Steam try verifying your game cache. If its GOG, please uninstall the game and redownload a fresh 3.01 installers.

Could you please upload a dxdiag and an output log? You can find those files by clicking on the link in my signature.

Thanks!