Stronghold questline visual bugs

ignus

Question

I have encountered two visual bugs with npcs appearing on screen when they shouldn't. This is after completing the quest "A Return to Court" without fighting captain Emery and having given the mob outside Caed Nua gold to make them happy. The quest "The Battle of Yenwood Field" is now active and I'm gathering my army.

Captain Emery and her soldiers now stand inside the Charred Barrel whenever I go there. Nothing happens when I click on them.

After having a Mercenary attack outside of Caed Nua, the mob has returned and Marshal Forwyn stands next to them, exactly like they did in "A Return to Court". Nothing happens when I click on them.

1 answer to this question

Will be fixed in 3.02

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus