"Glass Tsunami" - The Unbreakable Glass Cannon (preview fighter build)

The mourning gloves are doing something weird in my game. When killing the enemy on the monk, it adds 18 some endurance, and then immediately subtracts it from the monk. It's as if it is draining endurance, but the enemy is already dead, so it drains the killer's endurance instead.

The gloves are bugged. They harm the wearer instead of enemy. If you use them (for the other benefits), I suggest wearing an item with endurance regeneration (like The Scars armor), as that will suppress it. Without the endurance, another pair of gauntlets is probably better.

Note: I have also noticed other bugs with those gloves. In certain situations it seems to offer more than 10% attack speed (like it doesn't actualy expire and stacks with itself). I have had a dagger and shield offer zero recovery and no other speed buffs because of this until I saved and reloaded. Doesn't always happen... Not sure what triggers it, but I have only seen it with the new soul bound dagger. Maybe the firebug proc causes it somehow?

I also know for sure there are health bugs with triggered immunity. It often heals me to full health when it expires.

Lots and lots of bugs in 3.01.

Edited by Braven

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...