Interface Selection Issue and Resolution Problem

dekerw

Question

I have a couple strange problems. First, top left of my screen does not interact correctly. I have attached a screenshot showing how I am unable to select the "Graphics" option when I mouseover it. If I move the cursor left of the "Game" option then the "Graphics" option will highlight and I can select it. Both windowed mode and fullscreen exhibit the same issue.

Second: If I try to change resolution then the game window  disappears as though it were minimized or moved off screen. Music continues to play but nothing else occurs. Sometimes the game outright crashes.

The original release of the game worked fine. I never tried playing during the first half of the White March but installed again today to play through the expansion content.

post-112654-0-63113000-1456470153_thumb.png

DxDiag.txt

13 answers to this question

I just figured out the problem in at least my situation. Apparently, having GeDoSaTo active caused the issue. To fix it just run the tool inside of C:\GeDoSaTo and deactivate it. I forgot that I had installed it to use with Tales of Symphonia. I hope this solves the problem for you as well Anakior.

Also, I wasn't clear in my original post but this problem covers the entire top left of the screen that basically starts at the "Graphics" button and continues upon loading a game. I have not tried to make a new game but I assume that it will continue.

So I am attempting to play at 2560x1440. If i switch resolutions then the second problem typically occurs but not always. When it doesn't occur I still have the same first problem. Also, when switching resolutions the screen tends to "bounce" around as though it cannot decide on what resolution to actually apply before settling on 640x640.

I'll try uninstalling the fitbit app and post an update later. Thanks!