[WM2] Couple smaller visual deficiencies

desel

Question

CWBBg8e.jpg

Notice the white rectangle to the right of Eder's portrait. I can only guess that this is some kind of filler graphic for where once the fatigue icon was displayed?

Is the fatigue system really gone for good? I wouldn't mind to have it back as an option at least.

8UKLKtH.jpg

Maybe it's just me or there's something wrong with my glasses, but I could swear that the second last line "Eastern Reach, the order has reached out for assistance in recovering their" is vertically stretched, just a little tiny bit.

Gif inside:

tyDYFCF.gif

Notice the ever so slightly repositioning of the window and the bar when switching from, in this case the Stronghold screen to the Options screen. That's not because I accidently nudged the screenshot with the Options screen one or two pixels to the left, that's actually happening ingame.

So yeah, just a few very minor things I'd like to see fixed. AFTER the serious issues and bugs got addressed, of course.

3 answers to this question

8UKLKtH.jpg

Maybe it's just me or there's something wrong with my glasses, but I could swear that the second last line "Eastern Reach, the order has reached out for assistance in recovering their" is vertically stretched, just a little tiny bit.

YpwZEy7.jpg

Seems to be a general problem affecting the descriptions of the new stronghold side quests?

Here it's "Two Vailian ducs offered a reward for anyone who can help crack the" (first line of the last paragraph) that's vertically stretched a wee bit too.