[PSA] Workaround to bump up Hard difficulty enemy encounters with PotD buffed stats

WARNING, using this tweak disables achievements!

I use this workaround because I dislike Path of the Damned encounters having high amount of enemies and prefer their numbers and composition on Hard but at the same time I want to keep their stats buffed up by PotD rules for an increased challenge. It works like this:

1. Open console by pressing (~).
  2. Type ‘Iroll20s’ (without the quotes). This command enables cheats and disables achievements.
  3. Before entering any new area for the first time, open console again and type ‘Difficulty hard’. Enter the new area. The composition of enemy encounters has been generated according to the Hard difficulty rules (of course, you can use Easy or Normal too).
  4. Open console again and type ‘Difficulty pathofthedamned’. You can do this anytime, even during the combat. Enemies will get buffed up stats but their numbers remain same.

It is also possible to use this tweak the other way around, i.e. high amount of enemies like on PotD but with normal stats.

So far I have been using this tweak pretty extensively and did not encounter any bugs. It probably does not work on spawned enemies though.

• Like 3