Game is now not responding (Was fine a month ago)

axelz

Question

Hi! I've been playing in november and december 2015 without any problems and it was great. I had to take a gaming break for holidays and now in 2016 the game crashes sometime when booting and it always freezes at any loading screen. I tried loading my game at different state/location/levels/etc. I tried changing my graphical settings and/or resolution. I verified the cache via steam (I got a steam copy) and it found no problem. I did a full reinstall, and still I get the same ''not responding'' as soon as I tried to load a game, continue my game or start a new game. I just can't get in-game. 

I don't understand what changed since december and I'm out of ideas. All the forums I could think of are not helping. What could I try next? Any help would be appreciated!

I'm on windows 7 64bits, got 12g of ram and an up to date amd radeon hd 6450.

I have installed PoE and White march part 1

And I don't have EVGA precision X (which seems to be causing troubles for other people) 

2 answers to this question

Hi! I've been playing in november and december 2015 without any problems and it was great. I had to take a gaming break for holidays and now in 2016 the game crashes sometime when booting and it always freezes at any loading screen. I tried loading my game at different state/location/levels/etc. I tried changing my graphical settings and/or resolution. I verified the cache via steam (I got a steam copy) and it found no problem. I did a full reinstall, and still I get the same ''not responding'' as soon as I tried to load a game, continue my game or start a new game. I just can't get in-game. 

I don't understand what changed since december and I'm out of ideas. All the forums I could think of are not helping. What could I try next? Any help would be appreciated!

I'm on windows 7 64bits, got 12g of ram and an up to date amd radeon hd 6450.

I have installed PoE and White march part 1

And I don't have EVGA precision X (which seems to be causing troubles for other people) 

Hi again, I checked around and it seems some stuff might help so I'm linking all that! 

(Sorry I'm new to all that stuff :p )

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Hello axelz,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for attaching those files! I apologize for the delay in my response. Have you updated your Windows files lately? Try running Windows Update and install any critical files and see if that works. Also when the game becomes unresponsive, does it crash or do you have to force close it? If the game crashes, it should produce a crash folder on your desktop, please upload that folder as well. 

Thanks.