StarWarsKnightsOfTheOldRepublic3 Please

Hi good afternoon

I want to know why not have a KOTOR 3 came out and what it lacks why we have to wait so long until the game you come have indeed Intress but expressed there is no new information if it comes or not it would be very nice if one because communication knows because I've been waiting so long hope you can give me on KOTOR3 the obsidian answer question entertainment

I think a lot of waiting for the game you can please answer me deliver!

Many of us would like a KotOR 3 from Obsidian but it's not likely to happen. EA has the exclusive video game rights to the Star Wars franchise from LucasArts/Lucasfilm/Disney and if another Star Wars RPG were to come out, it's mostly likely going to be in done by EA's in-house RPG studio --BioWare.

It's not like Obsidian hasn't tried. They've publicly lobbied for the opportunity and have made several pitches over the years but it looks like it's just not in the cards.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Hi good afternoon
I want to know why not have a KOTOR 3 came out and what it lacks why we have to wait so long until the game you come have indeed Intress but expressed there is no new information if it comes or not it would be very nice if one because communication knows because I've been waiting so long hope you can give me on KOTOR3 the obsidian answer question entertainment
I think a lot of waiting for the game you can please answer me deliver!

Hello,i myself want KOTOR 3 so badly but i alreaduy
KOTOR 3 was in pre-production in 2005 but was canceled by Lucasarts several months after.
There is still some concept art about the game and several characters
The exile was proposed as the main character and Revan was supposed to come back.
HK-47 and T3-M4 were confirmed to be party members
The Ebon Hawk was still the "main base"
The plot would have been about the fight with the "True Sith" and show that Revan was one of the most powerful users ever.
Like Leferd said,EA has full rights to the franchise,and SWTOR (MMO) was released instead.
Suffice to say that SWTOR has ruined KOTOR's plot and character beyond salvation.
The best that you could hope from EA is a microtransation-ridden shallow FPS.
Obsidian has tried over the years and more than once said that they were interested in making KOTOR 3,but Lucasarts\Disney has ignored them.

Many of us would like a KotOR 3 from Obsidian but it's not likely to happen. EA has the exclusive video game rights to the Star Wars franchise from LucasArts/Lucasfilm/Disney and if another Star Wars RPG were to come out, it's mostly likely going to be in done by EA's in-house RPG studio --BioWare.

It's not like Obsidian hasn't tried. They've publicly lobbied for the opportunity and have made several pitches over the years but it looks like it's just not in the cards.

yeah,i don't trust EA