I just found out you can hotkey multiple-NPC's and also learned how to expand attack-info -> log...

You'd think after hundreds of hours playing this game that I'd know these things lol

I literally just found out you can assign one or two or more NPC's to the alphanumerical keys 1-9. Select the character you want to assign to the 1 key, for example, hold CONTROL and press the 1 key and release CONTROL. Boom, that NPC is now always assigned to the 1 key.

The exact same process hotkeys multiple NPCs. Select your two tanks, for example, and while holding CONTROL press the 1 key on each of their portraits, then release CONTROL. Now whenever you press "1" you will have the two tank NPC's selected. You can do this with more NPC's btw, and obviously I reference the 1 key as an example only.

And another thing I randomly just discovered is that when you perform an attack that has multiple hits, like a Blunderbuss attack, if you want to view the attack information on each individual shot simply left-click on the Blunderbuss info-group in the log window! I know, I know... but it's news to me :)

• Like 3