I have about 60 hours logged with the game. I am a kickstarter backer. I’m also a big fan of this game. So let me this get that out of the way, my suggesting something doesn’t mean that this game isn’t a kick ass title, which it is. You rock.

So my suggestion is, I need some help with combat AI. I have the auto pausing feature set up for all kinds of things like characters dying, and some other stuff which I forget and/or don’t understand. But all in all, my combat is freezing between every attack or thereabouts. After every attack, I have to click on each character and tell them to do something else or do the same thing. This is incredibly tedious with my mouse, and I’m surprise I’ve made it 60 hours doing this and still having fun LOL. But I have. Anyway, would it be possible to get some relief? There must be some way of an interface where I can select the character, the ability, and the enemy, and if I actually need to run around the screen or change my position, then fine I’ll interact with the map that way. But really, I only need to do these three things:

1) select my character

2) select my action

3) select the target

And this would be so much cleaner with a little panel that helps me do that. Could it be a mod? Could it be part of the game? I don’t know. But I do know, I would like some relief.

Or you could just go all Dragon age/Final Fantasy XII and allow us to do drag-and-drop programming of what we want to happen. The combat would flow more smoothly and be a little more enjoyable without the constant freezing.

Thank you for listening! Keep making RPG’s please, and keep the same high-quality storytelling.

You can access the AI setup on each character and turn off everything; then you can access the autopause setup and turn off everything but say, combat start.  Then you can actually just do the three things you say you want, by doing those three things.

Now, that would drive me personally bats, but you can certainly do that right now without needing a mod or reprogramming.

Edited by Oralaina

You can access the AI setup on each character and turn off everything; then you can access the autopause setup and turn off everything but say, combat start.  Then you can actually just do the three things you say you want, by doing those three things.

Now, that would drive me personally bats, but you can certainly do that right now without needing a mod or reprogramming.

Do you have a guide or some instructions on how to do the AI? I don't understand.