ST. Ydwen's Redeemer (SOULBOUND WEAPON) disappeared from personal Stash

Qadosh

Question

Hi all , yesterday i was in durgan's battery (white march pt1 expansion) , during exploration i found Urthal and his band north of Galvino's house, defeated him i looted ST. Ydwen's redeemer sword, and stashed inside inventory chest. After that i have completed Galvino's house dungeon and stop , closed the game. Today when I started playing, the blade wasn't in the stash or anywhere else .... searched every merchant (maybe i solded him without look...) in the whole game but nothing....completly ereased from my world game, together with another item called "Forgotten tear of the beloved" unique mace.

I would like to have a little help....because there is no way to get back a soulbound weapon...i only have 4 saved data but everyone after the "disappearing".

Thx for reading :)

6 answers to this question

Which version of the game are you playing?

QA will ask for a saved game and your output.log file.

Have you tried using the stash's sorting options? Sometimes you'll get something you couldn't find otherwise.

Alternatively, you could cheat to give yourself the weapon.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ok , my game's version yestarday was 2.0.0 , today i have installed the 2.0.1 ( last patch released) trying to resolve the problem, but nothing. Neither sorting item type :/ , i spent like 5 hours of game searching everywhere....

You spoke about cheats for regive the weapon to myself in game, i am not familiar with the method ( never use a single cheat in 15 years of games) , can you explain me the way ?

You need to bring up the console hitting a key that unfortunately I do not have on my smartphone; guess it's the tilde key on U.S. keyboards.

Type

IRoll20s

This will disable achievements and enable cheats. If you pursue achievements and don't want to disable them, install the IE Mod to be able to cheat without typing "IRoll20s".

Then bring up the console again and type

AddItem itemname 1

You can find the item name in the objectbundle folder in your PoE installation directory. Mind that expansion items start by px1.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hey dude i found the item file name, but maybe i dont know the correct form for the command and the console said "no command or script" i write here the entire item file, could you please write for me the correct script for the console ?

px1_great_sword_st_ydwens_redeemer.unity3d

AddItem px1_great_sword_st_ydwens_redeemer 1