Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[2.0.0] Exp for summoned Phantom

stuck extra exp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Xaratas

Xaratas

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

I have Kana learn the "summon phantom" spell.

I casted it in the next battle and saw the phantom die, through the hand of the enemy. And for that I got exp.

Expected Behaivor:

Creatures in the 30 Slot Party + rest Array should not count for kill rewards.

Other Observation in exactly this fight: Aloth was knocked unconscious at some time, see the 3rd image. But was drawn still/again standing, image 2 and 3. At the end of the fight all got their endurance back, except Aloth. He was stuck to the place, and did not end combat. I could not save at this point (image 3). But i could rest, fortunate i had one camping supply. Kana told some lines after the sleep and the party was fully healed. Aloth too. But he was still stuck and wouldnt move a single pixel. But now i could save. And then load. And then Aloth was free.

Player.log

Savegame before fight

Savegame after fight here:

https://www.sendspac...ya/HL2kNv0HDiXp

Attached Files

Edited by Xaratas, 08 September 2015 - 02:00 PM.

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3231 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hey Xaratas, 

I just checked your save in 2.01 and when the Phantom was killed by the lurkers, it did not grant any experience. It was most likely fixed in the patch.

Thanks a bunch! 

Xaratas

Xaratas

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Thanks for checking. I am right in the assumtion that other problem with locked chars is harder to reproduce, if it is at all?

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3231 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Yeah, that one is a tricky one. We have a bug in for it, but still investigating it. Save/Load usually does the trick though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stuck, extra exp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users