Chanter Phantom Bug?

Ghettochild2600

Question

Decided to finally try the Chanter and so far I'm really liking the ability to solo with a tank build+ phantom summon. Stats are 3/18/4/15/19/19 Moon Godlike. Gives me enough time to hold my own until I can summon a phantom which just seems to stomp enemies as I tank them. The problem I'm having, although beneficial, is that when I summon a phantom, it never disappears. Unless I reload the game. I can summon a second one and it will disappear after a fight or when it's time is up. However, I'm not sure why this is.

7 answers to this question

Hello everyone,

I moved this thread over to tech support. Could you please give me some insight on how you are able to get the phantom to stay after combat is over? 

What platform are you all playing on? Try verifying your game cache in steam and see if that fixes the issue. 

Thank you for your support. 

Was away for a while… I was on whatever the latest Steam build was at the date of my original post. Can't say much more about the circumstances that led to the bug except it was on the ambush fight with two bandits in the intro (caravan) map. PC was a death godlike chanter. IIRC the phantom was summoned just as the fight came to a close.