Confused about how to finish a quest - Master Down Below

Hello fellow PoE players!! I am enjoying the game so much, I am almost scared sometimes, I play for hours without noticing.

Recently I finally killed the "Master Down Below" in the Od Nua levels. Now I am confused, am I supposed to retrace my steps and go back up all the stairs that I spent hours going down on? I can't find an exit out of the bottom layer. Maybe I'm missing something?

Thank you so much

First of all: if you took out the adra dragon for the first time, congratulations! It's a tough boss!

As for getting out of the Endless Paths: go up one floor to the tomb level, and check your map. There should be a "master staircase" that, if you go that way instead of just up to the last level, will give you this big ol' map of all the Endless Paths and will let you fast-travel between them, or even back up to Caed Nua.

• Like 1

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/

First of all: if you took out the adra dragon for the first time, congratulations! It's a tough boss!

As for getting out of the Endless Paths: go up one floor to the tomb level, and check your map. There should be a "master staircase" that, if you go that way instead of just up to the last level, will give you this big ol' map of all the Endless Paths and will let you fast-travel between them, or even back up to Caed Nua.

Dude, there's a master staircase.

:) Thank you guys. I'm so dense, I didn't even notice the master staircase. I appreciate your assistance