White march and patch 2.0

Hey I was wondering if the patch 2.0 will come out for the physical DVD soon? I find it unfortunate that I paid extra to get the DVD but in the end I'm always behind patch wise :/.

Also quick question about White March.

The fact that I bought the physical collector's edition of Pillars by Kickstarter does it give me White March? Also can we instal white march on the DVD version of the game?

Hey I was wondering if the patch 2.0 will come out for the physical DVD soon? I find it unfortunate that I paid extra to get the DVD but in the end I'm always behind patch wise :/.

Also quick question about White March.

The fact that I bought the physical collector's edition of Pillars by Kickstarter does it give me White March? Also can we instal white march on the DVD version of the game?

Check This Thread.

Personally, I don't think they gave enough thought to people that were relying on the physical copy, so you're probably looking at delays for all expansions, patches, etc. And no, I don't think you can use the Steam, GOG, or other versions on the physical copy, but wait for Obs' input on that.

Edited by Ink Blot