Brimsurfer

Appropriate level for Cragholdt Bluff / White March ?

Yes that was what I thought you meant, not too many people mention this little march to the castle but yes, I was level 11 too and it wasn't easy.  So?  You were level 11 (PoTD, I was on Hard) when conquering this area?  That's awesome, you are a Phenomenum!  :yes:

Yes, lvl 11 and got 12th level right after defeating Concelhault (on second try).

• Like 1

Yes that was what I thought you meant, not too many people mention this little march to the castle but yes, I was level 11 too and it wasn't easy.  So?  You were level 11 (PoTD, I was on Hard) when conquering this area?  That's awesome, you are a Phenomenum!  :yes:

Yes, lvl 11 and got 12th level right after defeating Concelhault (on second try).

I defeated Baelorin at level 10 (Hard difficulty), left Cragholdt and did some Act II quests, then went back to Cragholdt at level 11.  I got to the 12th level after defeating Concelhaut like you did (on 1st try).