Where do I download Pillars of Eternity for Mac?

chadkjackson

Question

Sorry if this is obvious, but I have looked high and low trying to figure this out.

I purchased the game through Paradox Entertainment. I received a confirmation email of my order. It stated that if it was a downloadable product, that the link would be in that email. It was not. I then received my product key.

I've done searches trying to find this on my own, but I can't find anything. I also linked my Paradox account with my Steam account. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, for those responsible for this sort of thing, this has been a pretty horrible purchasing experience.

3 answers to this question

Steam 

http://store.steampowered.com

EDIT: You need to activate the key in you steam client to add it your collection. [Games->Activate product in Steam]

EDIT2: If you want to give feedback about Paradox store, I would recomend to use their forums, because then it is much more probable that somebody who actually works with Paradox store reads your feedback.

Edited by Elerond

On a side note, for those responsible for this sort of thing, this has been a pretty horrible purchasing experience.

chadkjackson,

If you're that upset with Paradox, then don't redeem their Steam key - request a refund and consider purchasing from GOG instead (either the hero or royal editions). Paradox still get a cut as publisher, but the GOG store is more straightforward (buy from them, download from them) and most importantly, their version is DRM-free so you don't risk losing it if Valve disable your account (if GOG did the same, you would only lose the ability to re-download - existing downloads and installs would continue working fine).

• Like 1