High resolution 16x20 POE game map available!

Hello fellow gamers! I have an additional high resolution print of the Pillars of Eternity game map for sale, if anyone is intereseted  :)  I am not profiting on this btw, I am losing money on the print. It is a high res 16x20 with a lightly textured laminate to add realism/authenticity to the look of the map. The photos here really don't do it justice, as they were taken in garbage lighting with a cell phone. It really is a beautiful print!  If you're interested, feel free to contact me on here or check it out on the e of bay  :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PILLARS-OF-ETERNITY-by-Obsidian-high-resolution-GAME-MAP-16x20-textured-NEW-/291511992557?

post-154730-0-93385100-1436500043_thumb.jpg

post-154730-0-04485000-1436500050_thumb.jpg

Edited by Doppelganger
  • Like 2

- BUMP-

Just one bump on this one- I'm surprised there seems to be little interest! No fans of this awesome game would like to hang this one their wall? I got a second print for my self and framed it. It looks amazing with the textured laminate  :D  Really gives it that antiquated and authentic feel.

VERY reasonably priced (and honestly half of what I paid for the print).  See link above if interested  :)

Edited by Doppelganger