That was unexpected...

My physical box arrived today!  I was sitting here at the computer this morning when I receive an email titled "Your order has been delivered."  I almost deleted it thinking it was spam because I hadn't ordered anything recently, but then I notice it's from Paradox Interactive and remembered that they were fulfilling the physical goods for PoE.  I rushed to the front door and there was a box on the front porch!

I should probably ask this in a separate post, and I will if no one reading this knows (I did a brief search).  Since the DVD version in the box is v1.04, where do we get patches for it?  It's not really a big deal since I redeemed my digital KS reward on GOG, but I'm just curious.

I should probably ask this in a separate post, and I will if no one reading this knows (I did a brief search).  Since the DVD version in the box is v1.04, where do we get patches for it?  It's not really a big deal since I redeemed my digital KS reward on GOG, but I'm just curious.

Currently unknown, although Obs said they plan on setting something up (probably through your backer account portal) to get patches for the DRM-free DVD version.