Cannot find Entrance to Caed Nua

dilemma

Question

I don't find this problem in Support FAQ. According to my journal, I've completed the required prerequisites to entering Caed Nua and have talked to everyone I can. Here's what else  I've done so far: Because I can't find the entry, I've also visited and revisited all other locations available to me, even if not yet required--though my Mechanic skills weren't high enough to get past two doors at Raedric's Hold.  I've killed everything possible (including Osrya at Raedric's Hold) and can find no new ways to level up. I've scouted carefully all around the outer west side of Caed Nua and can't find an entrance, certainly not by the gate where Kana waits. I visited Caed Nua earlier in the game but in the latest visit, the areas were all dark again and I harvested the same plants as the first time--as though this was my first visit to this site. Any tips on why I can't find an entrance into Caed Nua?

2 answers to this question

Did you go East through Black Meadows and exit on the East side?  That should have put you on the bridge directly in front of Caed Nua's entrance.  If you already killed Maerwald and took possession of Caed Nua did you repair the Eastern Barbican and go through it to Woodend Plains?  If you did then you can try clicking on Woodend Plains and exiting north to get to the Eastern Barbican entrance.

Thanks, Marchlord! Perhaps that did the trick! I think I must have tried to skip Black Meadows (which I did exhaust days ago) and head to Caed Nua directly from the inn. Got in Caed Nua this time, killed Maerwald, and now have lots to do instead of wandering around in circles through exhausted sites. Thanks again!