Just did some quick tests killing the Campsite with a Bleakwalker and Skaen priest for one point of cruel to figure out how their abilities scale. 

Paladin Faith and Conviction: +5 Defection +10 to Saves. Each point of reputation gives you +1 Deflection and +2 to all saves

I do not know how much you can max your reputations but assuming 5 each you will be able to get your paladin to +15 Deflection and +30 to all Saves

Holy Radiance seems based on Might, and at 18 might it was healing 14.4 Endurance and I got +2 for a reputation point. So assuming the same 10 reputation points it would mean you have an AoE heal of 34 Endurance with max might. (it suggests it happens over time with the vessel damage, not sure if it also applies to the healing, which would make it a lot better)

Now am I just being dumb or does the Priest scale very poorly with reputation compared to the Paladin. I mean late game 34 Endurance is not a lot, but +15 Deflection is significant 

Edited by Omnicron

6ej155.jpg

Paladin's Faith and Conviction only scales up to 6 points, so +11/+22/+22/+22 (not including Deep Fath). Nobody seems to consider the effect of Reputation on Holy Radiance worth considering. None of the reputation stuff works for a non-PC anyway.

• Like 1

Ah thank you for clarifying that :) I was just wondering it it was worth making a main char a priest for the rep bonus. Clearly not. Rather do Paladin then if I choose to have one in my party. 

So is Deep Faith a once off +2/+5/+5/+5 giving a max total of +13/+27 or does it also increase depending on reputation and give an even higher total?

Edited by Omnicron

6ej155.jpg