NVidia GeForce Experience has a PoE profile, can you share it ?

Adragan

Question

Hi guys,

I have an NVidia GeForce 9800M GTS with the latest driver and a 1440x900 screen. I think the game has a problem with blurry backgrounds and I think there are some fixes available here and there, but I would like to give a try to NVidia's GeForce Experience Pillars of Eternity profile. Sad panda, I didn't install GeForce Experience when I installed the graphics driver, but I can still modify whatever GeForce Experience game "profiles" modify using NVidia control panel.

My question is then, can you guys who have GeForce Experience and benefit from its Pillars of Eternity support show me what this "profile" tweaks ? Assuming you can't see it easily through GeF Exp UI, you can simply take a screenshot of NVidia's configuration panel:

- Right click on your desktop, select NVidia configuration panel

- In the left pane, select "Manage 3D parameters" or whatever it's called in your language

- In the right pane you have two tabs. Select "Program parameters" or "App parameters", whatever it's called

- Pick Pillars of Eternity in the scroll menu (If you don't have it, you probably don't have the PoE NVidia profile and would benefit from updating GeForce Experience)

- Take screenshots of all options (You'll have to scroll down to see them all, so I guess 2 screenshots are necessary)

- Upload them here with my many thanks!

It should take you 5 minutes, 10 if you're not used to doing such things :)

Thanks if you can help!

Edited by Adragan

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet