Vithrak Sentry Leader in Endless paths weird Foe/Ally bug? [spoilers]

Philomorph

Question

I'm on lvl 12 of the endless paths. I just finished recovering all of the requested items for the Vithrak leader and they are all green to me still. On my way out I went down a small tunnel toward the center of the level where I hadn't been and came across two Vithrak - a Sentry and a Sentry Leader.

The were still red, but I thought maybe once they detected me they'd turn green, so I approached. The Sentry attacked me, but the Sentry Leader turned tail and ran toward the center of the map.

I killed the sentry, but I still heard the sounds of combat. So I went toward the map center onto the Y-shaped webbing bridges. There I saw a strange sight! The Vithrak Sentry Leader was killing some crystal spiders! They were all still showing as red to me.

The spiders didn't seem to be attacking him back, they just stood there and took it until they died. The Leader had no damage on him at all by time he'd wiped out the three spiders. When he was down to one spider left, he did seem to keep it stun/paralyze locked, so maybe that's why it didn't attack. But I don't know if he could have kept three of them like that well enough to take zero damage. I didn't see the first part of the fight though.

When he was done, he turned around and attacked us.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet