More bugs I've encountered

LiterallyAHorse

Question

More bugs that I've encountered as I've played.  I'm sure some have already been reported, so I'm sorry for any unintentional repostings.

-Upon triggering the trap in the westernmost room of Od Nua's 8'th level, the trap didn't actually go off.

-Returning to the game after alt+tabbing with the map open messes the map up.

-Any ranged weapon that has a 12m range can be used to kill the Swamp/Dank Spores in Cliaban Rilag without being hit.

-Hirelings go hostile without even being hit during a manually resolved defense. Maybe foe AoE is counting them as foes? Or a charmed enemy hits a hireling? I can't figure out why it occurs and nothing in the combat log explains it.

-Upon entering the 'Celestial Sapling' there is a magnifying glass icon that does nothing.

-Inside the 'Glenfathan Home' at the entrance of Elm's Reach containing 'Starlit Garb' there is a magnifying glass icon over some sort of trophy that does nothing.

-Dialogue occasionally scrolls to the top of the chat box and gets stuck up there.

-In Galawain's Maw, if there are visible enemies when Oernos enters your party enters combat and can't get out of it, even if the enemies are killed.

-Upon returning to Defiance Bay after the riots and going to the Ducal Palace to speak with the records keeper, the dialogue about Eder's brother can be repeated, even though the quest has been resolved.

-The fighter skill 'Into The Fray' has become permanently activated on Eder and is no longer usable.

-The fighter skill 'Vigorous Defense' is supposed to be instant but frequently isn't.

-In the 12'th level of Od Nua the Vithrack 'Krivi' can be told of Issyt's death twice and will give a reward of Velune for both dialogue choices.

-The 'Dazed' affliction stacks.

-The item 'Rod of Pale Shades' disappeared from Aloth's inventory somewhere between Od Nua level 13-14.

-When paralyzed, enemies' sounds frequently get stuck in a loop.

-The selection circle around the Adra Dragon is visible and pulsates for the entire conversation with it.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet