Coordinating weapon enchantment doesn't increase damage

TomScotch

Question

The coordinating enchantment on the mace "Ravenwing" is supposed to give +4 to accuracy and 1.25x damage when attacking the same target as an ally. However, when I used Ravenwing I didn't notice any increase in damage when attacking with an ally.

Looking through the comabt logs, I found that although the accuracy bonus is applied, there was no difference in the minimum or maximum damage (I tested about 20 hits under each condition). I also tested the crossbow "Good Friend", which also has the coordinating enchantment" and found the same results.

Is this a bug or is the item description just inaccurate?

1 answer to this question

Hi Tom,

could you attach a saved game and provide repro steps?

This way a QA dev can repro the bug on their end and put it on a programmer's radar :)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus