Should Kotor2 be a little more Violent.

Should Kotor2 be more viloent Than the Original ?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kotor2 be more viloent Than the Original ?

• Violence is a Shame
    • Absolutely not
    • no
    • Yes
    • Absolutely
    • Let me Make all My oponnents vomit their guts before Dying!

so what I request is reasonable. 

Except that no other class than a Jedi class would work in the scope of the KOTOR storyline......sorry Hades.

Not to mention that in KotOR 1, how exactly are you meant to be a former/reinstated dark lord of the sith, when you cant even control the force?! Would be a little bit silly really wouldnt it ;)

p.s. I wanted to be a ballerina in KotOR, but I couldnt! Why? Because it isnt 'ballerina's of the old republic' thats why! sheesh ;) if you want to play a non-force user why not wait for republic commando or battlefront, but alas they arent RPG's so Im thinking no matter what this game was like Hades wouldnt be happy anyway :huh:

Is hades going all anti-jedi again? Well, I shouldn't say again because he never stopped :D !

Trust me guys, this is a fight you'll never be able to win, no matter how brilliantly you argue. Hades and I used to go back and forth about this... There is enough support to prevent his point from not being completely absurd and all you guys will do is proclaim your opinion without even considering the other...it's human nature.

Anyway, after saying that, this game kind of is about jedi. While that may be a flaw (something i don't like is given the rarity of jedi, 1/2 of your party shouldn't be jedi), it's also a good rpg and the first star wars rpg. One of a new generation of SW games (SW games actually worth noting). Therefore I'm happy.