[Bug] Items disappear

Barioz

Question

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums and would like to ask you about a bug I just faced. (no english native speaker here, so please forgive me my mistakes)

Before patch 1.03 was released several players had a bug where weapons or items in general just disappeared randomly. I started my first game a few days after the patch and thought it was fixed. Today I continued playing (currently in Gilded Vale) and suddenly realized my character doesn't have a weapon active. (he should have weared a Xaurip spear) I checked the inventory and noticed my 2nd weapon set moved to position one while the spear wasn't shown anywhere (strangely both sets still showed the shield). So I looked into my stash and learned that several other items disappeared too.

I tried to load older savegames but as it seems they are affected by it too now. I remember that my starting one handed sword disappeared too after entering Cilant Lis although I thought I lost it because of the way entering the ruins (Biawac...).

So does anyone else have this issue after 1.03? I'm a bit worried to continue playing since I don't want to lose valuable items later on.

Thank you for help!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet