Heritage Hill Tower Floor #2

Longknife

Question

I have played to this point several times now. I have no idea what you did to this floor Obsidian, but please fix it.

Something about being around that table when you first hit the floor? Party members derp hard. Yesterday I almost lost a trial of iron file because any time I assigned a move to a character, they either completely forgot it or for some reason re-assigned their command to run across the room. Like for example if I ordered my Wizard to cast Chill Fog, instead of getting the cast symbol + feet when I placed the AOE position, it was just the normal cast implying they didn't need to move, but when it came time to cast Chill Fog, they would drop what they were doing entirely and the Chill Fog symbol would change to feet as if I randomly ordered them to run across the room.

I have no idea what's wrong with that floor, I only know I began that floor having just rested with a fully healthy party and all spells at my disposal. By the time the fight ended, all but two of my characters had wiped, and by no fault of my own, because I couldn't for the life of me get any of them to actually cast their spells. I had to babysit them and order the same move be done thrice before it would finally work.

I don't care if you gotta delete that table and ruin the battlefield type of that area to make that place work, just do it.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet