Cliaban Rilag Map Bug

SnideCipher

Question

Just entered Cliaban Rilag in the entrance past the gap in the bridge and the map won' load properly no matter what I do(screenshot attahced).

Any ideas on a fix for this?

post-42178-0-16829000-1428660272_thumb.png

"You would not understand. No mortal possibly could. It is beyond the powers of comprehension of all but the most powerful of powers, and once they understand, they move beyond the veil of mortal comprehension. I can explain it no more than that. Perhaps, sometime, you will understand." - O

3 answers to this question

Tried updating my drivers, patching the game again and playing other content and coming back later, but this bug is persisting.

I am running out of content :(

Anyone got any ideas?

"You would not understand. No mortal possibly could. It is beyond the powers of comprehension of all but the most powerful of powers, and once they understand, they move beyond the veil of mortal comprehension. I can explain it no more than that. Perhaps, sometime, you will understand." - O

That did the trick. Thanks sparcklecat!

• Like 1