Patch 1.0.3.0530 (Steam) on Linux seems to have introduced some issues

hans0l074

Question

Dear Support -

Downloaded a patch last night on Steam - I'm assuming it's the hotfix patch for 1.0.3. The game says v1.0.3.0530 - steam. I play on Ubuntu 14.10 and the game has been fantastic so far - but after this patch, it has slowed down considerably (the framerate) and the AI seems to have developed pathing issues suddently. My party members seem to be just dancing back and forth rapidly in the middle of combat when I try to reposition them. I just entered Cad Nua, for example. 

Is it possible to rollback this hotfix patch somehow to verify...? I attached my player log.

Thanks!

plog.tar.gz

Edited by hans0l074

1 answer to this question

Dear Support -

Downloaded a patch last night on Steam - I'm assuming it's the hotfix patch for 1.0.3. The game says v1.0.3.0530 - steam. I play on Ubuntu 14.10 and the game has been fantastic so far - but after this patch, it has slowed down considerably (the framerate) and the AI seems to have developed pathing issues suddently. My party members seem to be just dancing back and forth rapidly in the middle of combat when I try to reposition them. I just entered Cad Nua, for example. 

Is it possible to rollback this hotfix patch somehow to verify...? Can I provide some debug logs if needed?

Thanks!

Hi hans0I074,

Yep there sure is. If you could grab your save file and the player.log for us to see that would be great. Here a link on where your save and log files should be:https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/72439-must-read-how-to-report-an-issue/ . Thanks!

• Like 1

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!