[Bug] Getting unlimited XP after completing the first step in the Endless paths quest

Danayo

Question

So I've decided to do some more Endless Paths digging after hours of playing and when I found the item needed to complete the first step of the quest, I received unlimited amounts of XP. Now.. Obsidian somehow won't let me create an account so I'm posting it here, hoping someone will notice it.

XP bug

Also, I can't save the game after getting this bug and when I use any stairs I get the same bug as Raedric's, screen turns black after loading and crashes.

Edit: Ran into more experience bugs. I decided not to complete the quest I wrote above, then I ran into two more bugs, two screenshots below. I'm a bit disappointed because I keep running into the same 'problem', also saving doesn't work when this bug appears. The lockpick experience bug stopped when I moved any of my characters but I still can't unlock it. 

Lockpick bug

XP bug after killing all Rogue Knights

Here is my savegame as well: https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=8bb1bc47-bb6c-4cb2-b5b1-38f3cf463667+quicksave.rar

1 answer to this question